With business travel becoming more costly and, therefore, less frequent for many of us, it's important to choose wisely which conferences you want to attend.
The top of my list are the 6th Annual Mobile Banking & Commerce Summit, being held at the Westin St. Francis, June 10-12, in San Francisco; and the RDC Summit, being held at the Omni Orlando ChampionsGate, September 26-28, in Orlando, Fla.
First up is the Mobile Summit, which I've had the opportunity to attend the last two conferences, with each one packed with new information in the ever-changing world of mobile banking and commerce. This year, the conference is planning to cover these topics:
- Who is fighting to be top of the mobile wallet, and what this means for you.
- The merchant perspective on the value of mobile payments and mobile incentives.
- Examples of best-in-class mobile banking.
- The most influential individuals and companies in mobile financial services, including the early adopters and innovators.
- The role of mobility in social commerce.
- Innovations to come, with mobile banking and commerce on tablets and location-based offers.
- Making it safe: Security in mobile financial services.
The Westin St. Francis is a first-class hotel, but if price is an issue, visit Priceline.com or Expedia.com and search for nearby hotels with lower rates.
To register or to find out more about the 6th Annual Mobile Banking & Commerce Summit, click here.
See you there.
Stay tuned for an update on the RDC Summit. In the meantime, visit RDCSummit.com for more information.