Union Community Bank, based in Marietta, Pa., is ahead of the curve for community banks offering business/commercial clients ebanking services. Businesses may choose from four options: eBanking Plan, Business eBanking Plan, Commercial eBanking Plan and Commercial eBanking Plan Plus. This approach provides flexibility for everyone from the self-employed individual to the larger, multi-user business.
Depending on the specific plan, business ebanking includes the following features:
* Viewing account balances and transaction details, including check images and bank statements
* Scheduling future and repeating transfers between accounts
* Implementing direct deposit of payroll (using templates or an upload)
* Making state and federal tax payments
* Initiating collections with ACH debits
* Creating a stop payment request for a single check or a range of checks
* Making loan payments and request loan advances
Union Community Bank is also ensuring that ebanking accounts are secure through a multiple authentication system.
For more information, including technical specifications for business clients, visit the bank's website at www.UnionCommunityBank.com.
If your bank offers business ebanking, please let me know. I'd like to hear more about how banks are meeting the ebanking needs of their customers.